[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

Astrological Consulting arcturianone at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 20:03:23 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au>
Sent: May 5, 2005 12:58 PM
To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

Astrological Consulting (arcturianone at earthlink.net) [050506 05:46]:

> I would like to respectfully ask that you remove my name from all references to "kooks" and other abusive and defamatory maligning propaganda posted to your website specifically to damage my business and profession of 30 years+.
> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> (C) 2005 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
> Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
> http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

Actually famous Usenet crank. More coherent than Sollog. Lots of material
on skeptictank.com .

- d.

Which is a website that will be facing a lawsuit from my publishing company. You don't really believe these websites do you? I debated this nutcase on usenet (Fredrick Rice), 9 years ago--his arguments amount to bigotry. How is it that you determine otherwise that I am a "crank"? Because I have knowledge you don't agree with?
This is simple bigotrfy, not critical thinking. I have a degree in psychology from SDSU and 30 years of counseling people.