[WikiEN-l] Redress against personal attack?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jun 3 12:35:44 UTC 2005

No, even Ambi would agree that it is not ok to call someone a jerk.
But is it to be "Never forget; never forgive" or "Live and let live"?
Or is there a serious problem here that we all need to closely look
at? I would say the criteria for judging that question would be
whether this problem goes on an on or whether Ambi as well as you is
willing to forgive and forget.

Fred