[WikiEN-l] Are we being spoofed?

apw at ap-woolrich.co.uk apw at ap-woolrich.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 07:47:38 UTC 2005

Hi everyone

This morning I received in my mail box a message purporting to come
from wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
It relates to a message I am supposed to have sent the list headed
*Darling*, and which has been bounced since it is too big. It ends by
inviting me to click a link to cancel the posting if I wish.

Needless to say the person whom I am likely to address as darling is
not on this list.

I am up to date on my anti-virus, firewall and am clean of adware, so
assume this is yet another spammer's devious trick!

Tony Woolrich
Canal Side, Huntworth, Bridgwater, Somerset UK
Phone (44) 01278 663020
Email apw at ap-woolrich.co.uk