[WikiEN-l] Merry Christmas from Daniel Brandt

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Mon Dec 26 14:26:36 UTC 2005

I used to be on the board of Brandt's public database group, but when I raised some questions about his starting to promote "research" materials from notorious antisemitic and pro-fascist organizations such as Liberty Lobby, he summarily dismissed me.  When other board members raised objections, he encouraged them to resign or they chose to leave or he dismissed them. Anyway, the folks on the board who challenged him in any way were soon gone.

Brandt then wrote and published a flame attack on me and Poltiical Research Associates, where I work.

Brandt does not abide criticism of any sort, and has now created a board that appears to support him without question. I doubt that appealing to his "board" will be effective.

Cberlet
aka
Chip Berlet