[WikiEN-l] Merry Christmas from Daniel Brandt

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Mon Dec 26 09:10:06 UTC 2005

geni wrote:
> Brandt isn't the only member of the board of Public Information
> Research. If we could contact the others we might be able to atchive
> something. The website is registered in their name.
> http://www.namebase.org/staffbl.html

I have offered to Brandt to come to Texas and give a talk about
Wikipedia to him and his board of directors, and seek to have a dialogue
about privacy issues and Wikipedia policies.  This is the only thing I
really know to do: try to engage him in a more productive dialogue than
what has gone on so far.

I have gotten no response yet, positive or negative, but I am still hopeful.

--Jimbo