[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia:Requests for comment/Larvatus [rape allegations)

sydney poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 23 17:48:16 UTC 2005

Wikipedia:Requests for comment/Larvatus

This Rfc is a serious one. It involves child rape allegations, a US
civil legal case, CEOs of  international corporations, and a famous
German band. It needs input from a broad range of  Wikipedians. Before I
removed the crime categories and POV content several weeks ago, I looked
at Larvtus's blogs, the cited CA court cases on line, and Larvatus's
entries on other websites. Content and categories were replaced and I
was scolded (my perception). I didn't start the Rfc but I signed the
request to acknowledge my attempts to modify the pages in dispute.  I've
asked Larvtus to step back and let the community decide how to write
theses articles. I'm willing to step aside and let other Wikipedians
make the decision, in fact I would prefer it.--Sydney Poore

Go Bengals!