[WikiEN-l] User:DrKinsey and associated IP address wrongly blocked

Dr Leopold Hartenschwanz hartenschwanz at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 23 07:19:27 UTC 2005

Sirs,
If an administrator coulod help me I would appreciate it. User:Curps has
blocked my User:DrKinsey user account on the incorrect basis that I have
been vandalising articles and creating user accounts with insulting
things about him in the username.
You will find details of how this situation arose on User:Curps talk
page.
I would appreciate it if somebody with the technical know-how could
prove to User:Curps that he has made a mistake.
I am not receiving messages from the mailing list, so please email me
directly at hartenschwanz at fastmail.fm
Regards,
User:DrKinsey
--