[WikiEN-l] Improper block redux

Brock Batsell wikipedia at theskeptik.com
Wed Dec 21 14:56:58 UTC 2005

Kurt Maxwell Weber wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> Anyway, karmafist has now placed another indef block on me (because he "didn't
> see it on the logs".  This is getting ridiculous.

I have discussed the block with several administrators and there's more
history there than I realized.  Your edits were disruptive, as I said
before, and you had been blocked twice before for the same reason.
Since you ignored the first section of my e-mail regarding the validity
of your use of the word deletionist (which you have ignored in the
past), I won't be defending you any longer in AN/I.

Regards,
[[User:Bbatsell]]