[WikiEN-l] A newbie on article prefill templating

Sam Fentress (Asbestos) asbestos999 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:04:24 UTC 2005

Actually, while I don't think that it needs to go as far as having a wizard,
I'd be for a bit of New article Edit Box re-structuring:

How about a box that asks for the articles category (with a link beside it
taking you to a pop-up category navigation) and a check-box for stubs?

We could also have a series of boxes for See Also's, External Links and
References. Maybe if the user doesn't put in a references, their given a
pop-up box letting them know that they really ought to use them.

Of course, this would be rather more work for the developers than simply
adding some text to the edit box.

Thoughts?

Sam

--