[WikiEN-l] A newbie on article prefill templating

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:55:21 UTC 2005

Is it worth having different templates for different sorts of articles?
Is it worth having a wizard?  "Is this an article about a person, place,
event...?" "So it's a person.  Are they alive or dead?" "Great, what
field are they most known in?" "Sport, eh? American, British, Jamaican?"
Take that far enough and it could spit out half the article, with
relevant templates, categories, stubs and pointers for you to read the
guidelines for that type of project.

Is this the road we want to go down?

Steve