[WikiEN-l] A newbie on article prefill templating

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:11:25 UTC 2005

Hi,
  I agree with the need to make editing easier and to provide more
direction to newbies. Whatever template is used, it should guide them
through the notions that the article should be in at least one category,
should probably have a stub template, and may belong to one or more
wikiprojects. Not in a way that would intimidate a user who just wants
to contribute "something", but in a way to help someone who has an hour
or two to devote to their subject.

Steve