[WikiEN-l] Improper block redux

Conrad Dunkerson conrad.dunkerson at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 19 03:13:02 UTC 2005

Stephen Bain wrote:
> On 12/19/05, Kurt Maxwell Weber <kmw at armory.com> wrote:
>
>>karmafist has now re-blocked me, this time indefinitely.  He and David Gerard
>>both base their actions on totally baseless assumptions about my psychology,
>>motives, and intentions.

> <snip all the ranting>

> You don't seem to have been blocked indefinitely:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=&page=User%3AKmweber

Kmweber's block log seems to show a different history of events than
Karmafist's user log:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&user=Karmafist

The latter has both the four month and indefinite blocks which Kmweber
has complained about here:

2005-12-18 19:09:49 Karmafist blocked "User:kmweber" with an expiry time
of indefinite (See WP:AN/I)

2005-12-16 22:20:07 Karmafist blocked "User:kmweber" with an expiry time
of 4 months (Spree of afd npa vios after being blocked for the same
thing, WP:POINT, WP:NOT vio)