[WikiEN-l] Improper block

Kurt Maxwell Weber kmw at armory.com
Sun Dec 18 00:04:42 UTC 2005

Yesterday, I was blocked for four months by karmafist for using the phrase
"deletionist vandals" on a few AfD entries.  He has blocked me in the past
for the same thing, and has told me that he would block me in the future if I
did it again (I did, and he did); however, he has not demonstrated that use
of the phrase "deletionist vandals" is a blockable offense (he claims that it
is a violation of NPA, a claim I dispute; for an explanation, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Kmweber#Block_Notice_Regarding_AFD_behavior).

I have told him that, should he refute my objection, I would gladly change my
behavior; he, however, has not done so.  He simply dismisses it as "bullshit"
and says that it does not NEED refutation, and then he makes the claim (which
lacks any historical--or psychological--basis) that should he provide a valid
refutation I would simply ignore it anyway.

I ask that, at the very least, due consideration be given to my argument
rejecting his claim of inappropriate behavior on my part--if my argument is
wrong, then show me why.  If not, then do the right thing and unblock me.
That's all I ask.
--
Kurt Weber
<kmw at armory.com>