[WikiEN-l] more Kennedy assassination fun

Abigail Brady abigailb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:45:34 UTC 2005

Someone has made this article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_People_suggested_to_have_been_involved_in_the_Kennedy_Assassination

Some choice quotes from this :

"The two persons at the top of the list of suspects have always been
Fidel Castro and President Lyndon B. Johnson. " and "There are even a
few people who believe that Lee Harvey Oswald had something to do with
it."

It then gives a big list of names, including J. Edgar Hoover,

I think the article should be speedily deleted, and the author banned
for being clearly insane.  However, I'm not sure whether present
policy would allow me to unilaterally do that - and I'm pretty sure
I'd get a lot of hassle out of doing that.  So I'm bringing this to
your attention.

We need to be able to summarily ban crazies.

--
Abi