[WikiEN-l] Where do I report editor deleting "skinhead" from many pages?

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Wed Dec 14 03:06:39 UTC 2005

Hi,

OK, I tried to find what to do about this by reading Wikipedia pages, but navigation is--shall we say--incomprehensible to a novice in such matters.

What is the proper procedure for alerting an admin that there is an editor systematically removing a reference from multiple pages?

An editor is deleting "skinhead" from many pages. I do not think this is a content dispute. The user has been here for only a day and seems to have an agenda.

Technically, it is not vandalism, but it is hardly a content dispute, either.

User:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=70.50.15.50

diffs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Beast_Reawakens&diff=31269734&oldid=28286504