[WikiEN-l] Next experiment: switch off AFD for a month. (was Guardian in defense of Wikipedia)

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Tue Dec 13 17:42:56 UTC 2005

On 12/13/05, Anthony DiPierro <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> My latest proposal suggested that articles were merely moved to the
> user namespace, 24 hours after creation, and only after the user was
> notified and a good faith effort to locate a source had failed.

This should read "24 hours after tagging".  And I should also point
out that this would only apply to articles were tagged within 48 hours
of creation.  Older articles need to be dealt with more cautiously,
because the author didn't know about the rule ahead of time.  Maybe we
could focus on 10 of these per day, for instance.

Anthony