[WikiEN-l] More Seigenthaler fallout

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:12:32 UTC 2005

Katefan0 wrote:

>Thanks David.  Please let me know what they say.

I just cc'd it to the AC for information ;-) We've had a few of these
come to our attention. (Just because it's obviously not an arbitration
matter doesn't mean we don't get EVERYTHING.)

I think we're getting toward some sensible way to treat these things
here in this thread.

>I'd like to reiterate that the information I am assuming he's unhappy
with wasn't backed up by sourcing, it was just a crazy rant about his
relationship with UT and his book being biased.

Stuff like that, you cut it, say "see talk" in the edit summary and
say "source please" ;-)

- d.