[WikiEN-l] More Seigenthaler fallout

Katefan0 katefan0 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 16:16:05 UTC 2005

Well, this gets to my other point.  I haven't checked my watchlist this morning, but I'm assuming that the person who made this crazy rant -- who was blocked until late last night for 3RR and other bad behaviors -- is going to come back full speed if he hasn't already.  I have no reason to believe he won't continue to make the same crazy rants.  It's one thing to remove somebody's offensive talk page comment that's 5 months old, but what if they're still banging on about it?  Do we then get into the practice of actively censoring someone's speech?  Are we to be expected to come behind this person and simply erase that portion of his comments every time they get made?

K.