[WikiEN-l] Re: Turn off AfD

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Tue Dec 13 13:31:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 08:19 -0500, Anthony DiPierro wrote:
> C'mon, it's not like I'm asking for every single fact to be
> referenced.  Adding a single reference to every single article is just
> not a big deal.
>
> And yes, I myself have started articles without listing references.  I
> did it because I'm lazy and there wasn't a rule against it.  We've
> gotta stop lazy people like me.

Its a worthwhile aim. I know there are articles I have created that
still dont have references, guess I should fix them. Not sure that
moving them into user space is the best solution - no one else will
ever find them. I wrote a quick stub the other day (was redlinked
from several places, clearly notable, but couldnt find any references.
Within an hour someone else had found references, written a much
longer article. This wouldnt have happened in my user space.

Justinc