[WikiEN-l] 3RR blocks and admin immunity

Chris Jenkinson chris at starglade.org
Tue Dec 13 01:08:52 UTC 2005

Leif Knutsen wrote:
> I'm just curious: how many cases have there been of an admin being subject
> to disciplinary action, either in the form of blocks, long-term blocks,
> being deprived of admin rights, or outright expulsion? What I see - even
> from admins I have learned to respect - is that admins generally stand up
> for each other first and last, whether they harbor reservations after the
> fact.
>
> Leif

I invite you to look at the completed Requests for Arbitration[1], a
number of which have involved sanctions against admins, such as
Karmafist may be blocked for using admin powers on Pigsonthewing,
Stevertigo having his adminship removed, Everyking is banned from a
number of pages. There's others too.

Chris

1. http://tinyurl.com/cc9pj