[WikiEN-l] Anons banned from creating articles

Martin Osterman stonewallgrant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:17:07 UTC 2005

Perhaps if you're a scientist the experiments are better designed.  I, for
one, often create experiments simply to see if something will work better
than it did before.  I believe that is the definition being used here by
Jimbo.  Moreover, most people seem to hold this definition of the word.

Finally, despite all the philosophy regarding human nature, I will continue
to apply good faith in this situation until such time as I feel that it can
not be used.  Yes, we as humans tend towards centralization of control and
of all things for the purposes of simplification; I do not see that as being
the root cause of this issue, though.  There was a problem, and it
demonstrated an inherent problem  in the system.  To solve that problem
steps have been taken in an attempt to see if the problem will be corrected.

--Martin