[WikiEN-l] About our disclaimer and what I wish...

stevertigo vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 20:33:24 UTC 2005

The below is quite well stated, and sets a good
example for how deal with this in a meta article.

Would it make sense to have '[[Siegenthaler
incident]]?' article on en.wiki? As always, NPOV would
requires that we avoid unnecessarily diplomatic
language. Someone could write a K5 article...

Stevertigo

--- Kelly Martin <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, it's pretty obvious from the interview that
> she was out to get
> you.  CNN's coverage evinces clear bias.  We do need
> to work on your
> preinterview briefings, though....
>
> It's been interesting to note the errors, minor and
> major, in the news
> coverage of this incident.  One radio report in
> Chicagoland reported
> that Seigenthaler was a former Senator.

At least