[WikiEN-l] A note on how the list moderation works

A. Nony Mouse mousyme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:30:16 UTC 2005

In other words, it's a perfect way to keep ACTUAL debate from happening.
And when messages don't arrive for five days, don't worry - it doesn't
"mean" anything. Because they "poor, overworked" moderators like DG (who
instituted this mindless policy in a quest to stop criticism of his own
behavior) actually disallow a post so that anyone gets the message their
post was rejected, or not after DG's expletives were forwarded back to the
list. They just leave them in limbo forever.

Then again, this message will never see the list. He'll see to that. Unless
the only decent mod of the lot gets to it first, that is.

Your local voice for common sense,
A. Nony Mouse