[WikiEN-l] Re: Did 71.247.13.53 deserve being blocked?

Barry barry at polisource.com
Sun Dec 4 21:25:52 UTC 2005

I checked my cache to see if I messed up somehow, and I think I did. After
finding HTML that would work in IE, I wanted to check it in Firefox, so I
opened Firefox and pasted the edited thread in the edit window to preview
it. Unfortunately, I clicked the "Edit this page" link on top instead of the
"edit" link next to the particular thread that I wanted to edit, so I ended
up replacing the entire discussion with just one thread, and unfortunately I
saved it in Firefox instead of going back to IE.

Oops.