[WikiEN-l] A bold fix needed to the "omg backlog" problem

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 14:35:23 UTC 2005

On 12/1/05, Alex Schenck <linuxbeak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, with that said, I need feedback. Please provide.
>
> --Linuxbeak

Well as a deltionist admin even I feel you are going a little far.
While I seem to recall that uncyclopedia did have a few weeks in which
they cleared out at lot of rubish by allowing the admins to delete
anything they felt was not up to par I don't think this would work on
wikipedia.

My personal answer is that we should make it harder to create new
articles in the first place. Probably by restricting the creating of
orphans. Don't ask me how to do that though.

--
geni