[WikiEN-l] Technical difficulty

Matt McLauchlin matt_mcl at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 17 15:04:20 UTC 2004

A few links to working pages don't seem to show that the pages are there.

For example, I just moved the page [[Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova
Scotia]] to [[Halifax, Nova Scotia]]. There were a plethora of links
existing to [[Halifax, Nova Scotia]]. However, they don't seem to have
"taken"; they show the question mark indicating that the page hasn't been
created. Should I click there, however, the Edit screen pops up -- with the
text of [[Halifax, Nova Scotia]] in it.

Likewise, the What Links Here page of [[Halifax, Nova Scotia]] indicates
barely any links at all -- which I know isn't true. (For example, [[Nova
Scotia]] links there, but isn't listed.)

What to do?

Matt