[WikiEN-l] Request that 'libertarian' be banned

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Mon Jun 14 07:16:54 UTC 2004

Delirium,

How about addressing my points in an academic fashion instead
of suppressing those who document their claims?
See my previous mail about VR Krishna Iyer's message to a
Communist organization.

Obviously, my style is an expression of frustration at seeing
Communists being able to succeed with their propaganda. All I
want is honest and constructive discussion.

BTW, branding me a "Hindu Nationalist" is an insult. How come
you don't protest that?

Again, check out the evidence I posted, viz, VRK's message to
Mumbai Resistance and answer me honestly if he is not a Communist.

-libertarian