[WikiEN-l] VR Krishna Iyer's message to a militant Communist organization expressing support for violence

libertarian libertarian at myway.com
Mon Jun 14 07:12:25 UTC 2004

To pre-empt the ignorant Americans who will now tell me that Mumbai
Resistance (i.e., if they have even heard of it) is not a Communist
organization, he is an extract from their own website.

http://www.mumbairesistance.org/
We call on all those in favour of a militant and sustained struggle against imperialist globalisation and war to join this process.

And here is VR Krishna Iyer's (who according to Wikipedia sysops is not a Communist!) message to the organization:

http://www.mumbairesistance.org/Messages/justice%20vrkrishna.htm
Message of Justice V R Krishna Iyer

The new millennium is a militant challenge for the people’s earth to battle for survival against the militarist establishment fuelled by the multinational corporations, whose only appetite is ruthless aggrandizement of wealth and power. The poor perish with none to shed a tear. The rich rush to make more wealth on an exploitative basis. This basic contradiction between humanity on the one side and deprivation of people’s resources on the other must end. Struggle is the only way we can assert human rights against ‘’dollar” dominated people, non-entities cruel social order. For this global operation we need unity integrity and fearless firmness with one goal before us-we shall overcome. As Victor Hugo put it once “Not all the armies of the world will win against an idea, whose time has come. It is now for us to prove that the idea of human liberation has come

ARISE, AWAKE AND STOP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED.
I AM OLD AND WEAK BUT MY HEART AND SOUL ARE WITH YOU.

Let us be together in our MARCH FORWARD.

Ernakulam
21.12.2003                                                                  Justice V R Krishna Iyer
-libertarian