[WikiEN-l] I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 17:09:04 UTC 2004

Rick wrote:
>If consensus is in the 80% range, why was 168... allowed
>his sysop rights back?  The vote in that case was far from
>consensus.

I was a bit surprised by that myself. Tim ran the resysop query *very* early in
the polling process when there were 4 in favor of readminship and 2 against.
Last time I checked there were 10 in favor and 8 against (44.4% against).

Just think of all the fun we would have if simple majority decided whether or
not a user becomes an admin in the first place.

--mav