[WikiEN-l] Rambot

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 10:27:39 UTC 2004

I agree that were this to become common practice it
would get annoying, but in this case I think it was
appropriate. Someone wants to use editor's material in
another project, and is required by the gfdl to seek
their consent. He is doing this in pretty much the
only reasonable way I can think of.

If the licensing on WP wasn't broken, he wouldn't have
to do it. The sooner we fix the license the sooner we
can be done with all of this.

Mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ram-Man#Spambot