[WikiEN-l] Rambot the User_talk: Spambot

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:43:35 UTC 2004

Equally, there isn't any consensus against this. I received his
message; I didn't mind at all.

If it does become a problem, then it may be wise to act then - but I
don't think there is one at the moment. Ram-Man's proposal wasn't
unreasonable, and due to the number of people it needed to reach (i.e.
far more than the usual 100 people that vote on most polls), it wasn't
necessarily a bad idea to choose talk pages over a post on the Village
Pump or equivalent.

Frankly, unless this sort of thing becomes a regular occurrence, I
don't see any need for action at all.

-- ambi