[WikiEN-l] original research

John Lee johnleemk at gawab.com
Tue Dec 7 17:43:48 UTC 2004

Publish a book about it. If the society is interesting enough to be of
note, sufficient pop culture should arise surrounding it to justify an
article.

The incident you mention is indeed original rsearch - that is why we
need an external source. Original research cannot be verified - that is
why we need an external source. The inclusionists harp on it - "But it's
VERIFIABLE! We gotta' keep it!" Without a source not from Wikipedia,
this is not verifiable at all.

John Lee
([[User:Johnleemk]])