[WikiEN-l] [iris.steineck at aon.at: donation to ferdinand porsche? article is not available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Oct 28 13:18:42 UTC 2003

I don't think this person's subject line makes any sense, but his
content claims are surely worth an investigation.

It looks from the history as though there's an ongoing edit war, and
so probably more eyeballs would be helpful.

----- Forwarded message from "Dr. Iris Steineck" <iris.steineck at aon.at> -----