[WikiEN-l] Mother Teresa article

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Oct 27 13:41:21 UTC 2003

....This behavior needs to be dealt with on a social level, with
>Wikipedians sending a clear signal to offenders that such behavior is not
>allowed.
>
>Well, that hasn't happened.
>
>If that continues, I will cease my active participation in this project.
>The principles of NPOV, Wikiquette and WikiLove have always fascinated me.
>But if these principles are not protected, the person who can shout the
>loudest eventually gets his way.
>
>Jtdirl can shout very loudly. I don't want to shout.
>
>I don't have energy for this, I don't have time for this, and frankly,
>real life is a lot more attractive.
>
>In WikiLove,
>
>Erik

I think your perception is somewhat distorted due to your over-involvement
in this particular issue, an issue I haven't had a lot of interest in or
time for although I do believe you over-emphasised the negative aspects in
your article. As to Jtdirl I have had experience with him, been denounced
as a right wing bigot, etc and certainly would support banning him for ugly
behavior despite being right on Mother Teresa.

Fred