[WikiEN-l] Deletion Poetry

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 07:04:29 UTC 2003

I wish I could do that.  Whenever I delete ANYTHING without going through VfD, I'm attacked as a terrible person.  You must have some sort of special dispensation.

RickK

"Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:
If I think anything needs deleting, I just delete it. Right away.

So far, I've gotten away with that. Larry (anyone remember Larry?) said
to "be bold", and I've been bold ever since (tempered by occasional
meekness).

Grad student resumes go right in the garbage; I'm not waiting a week for
the 11-point vFd process. Same as graffiti.

This is a WIKI, fer crying out loud!!!

Uncle Ed
Going to bed
Because his head