[WikiEN-l] potential VfD abuse?

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Thu Oct 23 09:45:53 UTC 2003

Just a heads-up. A user "Wartortle" (a Pokemon reference, apparently) has
been voting "keep" /en masse/ on the VfD page with no explanations for
awhile now. He has been questioned (politely) numerous times as to his
intentions via his talk page.... there has been no response. I think the
time may come for Jimbo to give him a talking too... or else we all could
decide together if this is vandalism of a sort.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Contributions&target=Wartortle

The above link is to his contributions page.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321