[WikiEN-l] Criteria for inclusion (Was: Deletion policy needed)

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Thu Oct 23 00:24:24 UTC 2003

Alex Rosen wrote:

>So if something doesn't have to notable to be in Wikipedia, then would
>an article on every single elementary school in the world be OK? How
>about every single person in the world? If so, then how will we ever get
>*done*?

Get *done*???

Even if we limit ourselves to covering
the heads of government of sovereign states,
we will never get done.  There is always more info.

Keeping that in mind, I won't be spending /my/ precious time
on creating articles for every single elementary school in the world.
But I have no objection to somebody else's doing that.

-- Toby