[WikiEN-l] Peace offer to James

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Wed Oct 22 04:56:10 UTC 2003

I have made a peace offer to James on [[User talk:Jtdirl]]. I publicly
apologize for calling James a bully, that was not justified by his recent
actions, as what I perceived as bully-like behavior seems to be more of a
personal conflict between the two of us over several different matters,
whereas both of us get along fine with other users. I guess that's what
happens when large egos collide ;-)

I will not bring up the idea of initiating a ban procedure again provided
there will be no further personal attacks on either part. I have also made
a suggestion for cooperating on the [[Mother Teresa]] article.

I hope this will cool down this flamewar somewhat.

Regards,

Erik