[WikiEN-l] Thank you for answering Dan, I was fearing I was writing in invisible ink

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 00:58:22 UTC 2003

--- Anthere <anthere6 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could the whole discussion on Erik issues over
> Mother
> Teresa MOVE to the english list where it is relevant
> > WHILE
> > The whole discussion on watch list issues move
from
> the english list to the general list, where it is
> relevant

> I agree. Right now, it seems like Wikipedia-l is
used
exactly like WikiEN-l except with 1/10 of the traffic.

Do you think it is the reason why Erik issue moved
over there ? To avoid bugging the en list ?

Eh ! I got an idea ! What about setting a separate
list only for edit war discussions ?

> OR
> > could we just swap mailing list names since
> discussions relevant on english matter are on the
> general list, while discussions relevant to the
> whole
> community are on the english list ?

>Yeah, that might work, but I prefer the first. There
>are probably some people on the Wikipedia-l list who
>don't want to be on the WikiEN-l list.
>LDan

Good. So, how to suggest people to move affairs where
they belong then ?