[WikiEN-l] No one's banning anyone - not till Jimbo gets back

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Oct 21 18:34:24 UTC 2003

Everyone, please just relax.

1. Erik (Eloquence) isn't going to ban anyone.
* He said he wouldn't (and I trust him on that).
* If he did (which he wouldn't), Tim or Brion or I would simply undo the
ban (only takes 5 seconds)

2. Erik is highly exercised over something, but he is working it out in
EXACTLY the proper manner.
* Bringing the issue to the mailing list
* Trying to work it out with the other user
* Renewing his promise not to "push the ban button" himself.

A couple of people have volunteered to be mediators, with varying
results. I won't name any names, because I'd rather be a cheerleader on
the sideline.

Nothing will be decided until Jimbo comes back. There is no emergency.
It's not vandalism. No one is threatening anyone.

Just chill out... ^_^

Uncle Ed