[WikiEN-l] Deletion policy needed (Buffer)

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Fri Oct 17 02:56:37 UTC 2003

Stevertigo said:
[more than would make sense to reprint]

I agree with pretty much everything in that mail.
I do see the point and idea behind Cleanup, it's a valid premise... it's
just the implementation that's bad.
I'm no fan of anonymity... I've got a strange and dodgy memory, and without
identities to associate comments with, it becomes much harder to remember
them.
Hm. Three days on (a heavily remodeled) Cleanup, if it hasn't been
rewritten, refactored, or merged enough to be satisfactory, it goes onto VFD
for, say, another 3 days? Just a thought...
I can see approval for anything with a decent title... too often, there's
issues about articles on VFD because they're at the wrong title or because
there's something that has no relevance but a good title... hm. It's
something to think about.

-- Jake