[WikiEN-l] Mediation and community building (was: Danger to the community)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 15 20:26:57 UTC 2003

Grandfather,

Thank you for your thoughtful remarks on mediation. After a tussle with
another user on the mailing list recently, I began to research mediation
and community-building.

I find that I am sorely lacking in my ability to contribute in these two
areas. I thought that my dedication to "truth" and/or "NPOV" was
sufficient.

I look forward to learning from others how to improve as a mediator and
community builder. I am open to suggestions from anyone who can teach
me.

Uncle