[WikiEN-l] Louis Kyu Won Ryu

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 23:09:51 UTC 2003

From: Louis Kyu Won Ryu <lazolla at hotmail.com>

>24 can't make more than a dozen contributions without
>resisting his
>various demons, even when he's trying to play the
>"moderate voice."

Given that Louis started contributing just 11 days
ago, it is quite astonishing he knows 24 so well.

>I was quite sure of my conclusions, and raised the
>issue first at User_talk:Mediator, where he had an
>opprotunity to refute it, which he did not.

Louis is a troll. Since he appeared on wikipedia, he
had done little else than making noise on RK, Jesus is
Lord ! and now 24. He shows obvious knowledge of the
system which is not normal for a new user.

>Beyond that, there was little I could do to check my
>facts, since I  don't have access to the server logs.
 >What more do you believe I should have done before
>raising the allegation here?

Thank god you don't ! We would not give log access to
trolls ! Now that you did your deed, could you go away
please ?