[WikiEN-l] Speaking up against the mob

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 13:39:44 UTC 2003

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Speaking up against the mob
To: lazolla at hotmail.com, English Wikipedia
<wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>

>Really?  A scatalogical definition of "Fudgepacker"
>is not indicative
>of an anti-gay bias?

>RickK

I remember a lesbian explaining to me that word back
in 1992.

May I suggest that anal sexuality is not the
prerogative of gays ?

Or if I misunderstood the meaning, is there a [[list
of offensive terms for homosexuals]] where this one
could be better explained to non-english speakers ?

Incidently, I appreciated the numerous answers to my
question about "retard". I understand the "politically
correct" side of it. However, I would say that the
adjective (or the noun) first applied to its user; and
if a user choose to carry a (to some) pejorative user
name, I would tend to think it is mostly his problem.
But I understand some may be bothered.