[WikiEN-l] Re: Anti-scientific bias has me hopping mad!

user_Jamesday user_Jamesday at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 7 22:44:55 UTC 2003

>> I'm getting awfully tired of watching environmentalists inject their junk science POV into articles. <<

How about setting up a central tracking page for these issues so anyone with an interest can add the page to their watch list? That should get a fair selection of those with an interest in science to look at any issues. That fair range in turn may persuade the environmentalists that it may be a consensus of environmentalists rather than a broad scientific consensus.