[WikiEN-l] RK - various (LDan)

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 04:03:18 UTC 2003

From: Daniel Ehrenberg <littledanehren at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] RK - various

> *Axel wrote:
> >I have ended the temporary ban on RK.
> > I don't think that was a good idea. The last thing
> we
> need is block/unblock wars. There was a lot of
> objection to the EofT ban, but it would be very
> wrong
> for any sysop to simply go and unblock the account.
> Regards,
> > Angela.

>The EofT ban and the RK ban were completely
different.
>The EofT ban was discussed and the RK one wasn't even
>mentioned until he was banned.
>LDan

I find hard to believe you never ever heard about all
the troubles some associated to RK, about his /ban
page and the controversy around it, about the fact
Jimbo ask ed people to accumulated "facts" before
heading for a banning case, and of the page about RK
on meta.

It is not *exactly* as if this banning was a surprise
and came from nowhere with no warning whatsoever.