[WikiEN-l] [cynjus at earthlink.net: Copyrighted material on Wikipedia]

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 19:13:32 UTC 2003

Ec wrote:
>Daniel Mayer wrote:
>
>>Please edit the reference as you see fit here:
>>http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Commodore_(rank)&action=edit
>>
>That's sneaky.  If he comes on and even makes a simple minor edit he
>will implicitly be giving permission under FDL

No he won't and I'm surprised you would even suggest I would be so diabolical
to begin with! (I am a mastermid -INTJ- but I use those powers only for good)

He would only be promising that what he wrote for that diff was under the GNU
FDL. That would not affect his text that was copied by somebody else without
his permission.

--mav