[WikiEN-l] More benefits of RK's bad behavior

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Oct 4 15:02:02 UTC 2003

I am perhaps also an exception among all those who had
a disagreement with RK : he never said I was an
anti-semite or a nazi ! ;-)

He never got me either on that score although he certainly called me a
"VANDAL" and "DISHONEST". But in all my time here I have make one edit to
[[Zionism]], adding one sentence, 'Zionists see the movement as built on
deep-rooted ideals of justice and ethics from Jewish tradition leading
toward fulfillment of the [[prophecy]] that "Israel" would be a "light unto
nations".' Presumably he would not have been too upset about that. At least
he didn't start an edit war over it.

Oh, and I did a pathetic stub on [[Gaza]], (Gaza City) which apparently
fell below his radar.

So mostly I just haven't edited in that area, mostly because I really don't
know much and the subject depresses me.

At times we actually came close to working together, but essentially our
only relationship was revert and restore.

Fred