[WikiEN-l] Re: RK temp-banned

Axel Boldt axelboldt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 15:14:21 UTC 2003

Erik Moeller wrote:

> Shortly after I sent a mail to Jimbo asking him to examine whether RK
> should be banned for his obnoxious behavior, RK started vandalizing
> several user and talk pages because he felt *his* talk page was being
> vandalized. The vandalism: People placed comments on it. I have
> temporarily banned him (and no, I won't read through his lengthy diatribes
> which will inevitably follow). I strongly suggest turning this temporary
> ban into a permanent one, at least for a month or so.

Who made the decision to enact a temporary ban? If it was you, I ask you
again to refrain from taking decisions that nobody has given you
authority to take. In the past, you have repeatedly tried to usurp
powers based on your developer status.

If it was Jimbo, then I would like to see his reasoning.

Axel