[WikiEN-l] Break

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 00:23:43 UTC 2003

Shortly after I sent a mail to Jimbo asking him to
examine whether RK  should be banned for his obnoxious
behavior, RK started vandalizing  several user and
talk pages because he felt *his* talk page was being
vandalized. The vandalism: People placed comments on
it. I have  temporarily banned him (and no, I won't
read through his lengthy diatribes  which will
inevitably follow). I strongly suggest turning this
temporary  ban into a permanent one, at least for a
month or so.

Regards,

Erik

Perhaps temporary is best first. I am sure it will
make him realize that he can't do anything he wants
to, with no punishment ever.

I strongly support a graduation in punishment, just as
I indicate yesterday in Martin good work talk page

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk%3ABans_and_blocks